Station Square at Prairie Crossing, Grayslake, IL
Prairie Crossing is a widely acclaimed conservation community that includes the Station Square retail center. It is a national model, designed to preserve open land, provide easy access for rail commuting and implement responsible land practices.
- Design a multi-phased master plan that furthers the conservation goals of Prairie Crossing
- Create a mixed-use development incorporating New Urbanism principles
- Minimized stormwater runoff through the use of bioswales, native plantings and existing wetlands
- Provided a sustainably minded environment that integrates retail and residential destinations within walking distance of a commuter rail line
- Contributed to an ambiance that has attracted a array of businesses to the retail center
- Has drawn a variety of media coverage, including a feature on WGN-TV
Learn more about Station Square at Prairie Crossing.
« Return to Community Spaces overview page